The Miami-based nonprofit provided uniforms and school supplies to over 15,000 students across South Florida during the two-day event.
Making a Difference
- The ruling only further proves that Wynwood is becoming Miami's Arts and Entertainment District.
- The inaugural campaign allowed a nationwide multitude of artists to “Get Out The Vote”.
- Mana Fashion Services and Pangea Kali Virga hosted an interactive and educational event on the 8th floor of Mana Common’s Downtown Miami headquarters.
- The festival incorporated over 500,000 square feet of walls where over 60 artists developed their murals.
- Over 70 artists crafted murals covering more than 50 walls across the Journal Square and Hamilton Park neighborhoods.